Monday, January 7, 2008

Kitty For Sale and more.........


KITTY FOR SALE:
For sale one 12 year old Siamese spayed female cat originally named China but renamed Dondee by the kids?? (no wonder she's pissed). Doesn't do much but hiss and scratch our dog sometimes. Doesn't like kids and barely tolerates adults.
Loves catnip and chasing flashlight beams on dark floors (usually after loving catnip). Eats like a horse and drinks more water than we can put in the bowl, which causes her to get even more disgusted with us and drink out of the toilet on occasion....which disgusts us into keeping the water bowl overflowing for a few days. Still mad that we had kids as she thought that she was all we could ever ask for in a child/pet.
Love/hate relationship with small Shihtzu cross dog. He loves her (think date night), she hates him. She hates everybody. Gosh, what would we do without her?
Never mind, we'll keep her.
:)

Oh how I love Anna Nalick. I don't watch Grey's Anatomy (gasp!) but I do know that this song was featured on the show once or twice. So some of you have heard her there.
I can't get enough. Love her. Love my MP3 player. Love them......except my family shakes their head and rolls their eyes when I'm SCREAMING at them when I have my earphones in and my music on.
Maybe I do it on purpose.....maybe they shouldn't bother me when I'm listening to Anna..... maybe good luck with that.

On a more serious note. A challenge for me....
A friend made this....MADE this journal for me for Christmas. This photo does it no justice. It's beautiful. It's an inspirational journal.
I'll be putting quotes and thoughts in it and possibly photos that move me creatively.
I can't wait to get started!
Thanks for the beautiful gift, Kim!


Thanks for coming by....night.
J.

2 comments:

Kim said...

wow - I'm inspired and smiling! can't wait for tomorrow! these are fabulous posts:-)

lorri said...

Hate cats, but still love you! What a gorgeous journal...too bad your other friends aren't that creative and thoughtful, huh?

And, ooooh, aaaah, black and shiny new...iPod?